diumenge, 27 de novembre del 2011

The animal in me

The animal that seems to me is the dog, my dog. 
It can be because she lives with me. She is called Daisy and she is very beautiful. We are similar because both are lazy. I like her life because she doesn't do anything., she doesn't have to make the bed, iron, study or other things that humans have to do daily. So it would be a good plan to have the same life that her. But, probably I would be bored because it is good to take rest some days but not all my life. 
So, I can say I love to be a human and to have a moved life. I know I will take rest some days a year.


1 comentari:

  1. What a surprise, Alexandra, I thought you loved the blog!!
    Why didn't you finish?...so it is true that you are as lazy as Daisy!
    Please, you still have time....DO IT !!

    ResponElimina