dissabte, 23 de març del 2013

My friend returns to Brasil



I'm very sad because my best friend Hádassa will leave for good. She leaves after this weekend. She promised that she would return in September to with us for some time.
My friends and me go to the aeroport this monday to say good bye! She will not return there.
For me Hádassa is a part of my family. I really love her a lot! We have lived many moments together. I know that she will return and we will live more moments together.
I love her personality, she makes jokes and if you an hour with her, you will laugh a lot.
She is  lovely person, all people like her a lot and all know it, because she is a very good and popular dancer!
I hope she will have a good trip and taht she will enjow it there with all her family and that starts working and spends money to return in September.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada