diumenge, 2 de juny del 2013

My future

I’m thinking about my future. I don’t know which  way I want, I don’t know which one I want to choose. I would like to be an actress or a journalist, because I love to stay in front of the cameras. But the mark to access to this degree is very high and I think it is very difficult to be an student of the University. I have been an actress in an historical film and it has been a very nice experience. So, this would be the first option: actress.
Some years ago, in 2010, in the high school, I participated in the program of television called “Ull Viu”. Then, the second option is to be a journalist.
And the last option, I would like to study something related to the degree of “Marketing and Advertising”, because it is related to the television.
In conclusion, my dream is to study something related to television and if I really want it, I will have to work very hard.
 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada