dijous, 27 de febrer del 2014

BEAUTY


- Alexandra:      Hello my name is Alexandra Salleras.

- Axel:                 Hi Alexandra, welcome to the beauty clinic.

- Alexandra:      I want to operate tits.

- Axel:                 Okay. What do you want? An increase?

- Alexandra:      Yes, I want a size more, please.

- Axel:                 Let's talk about prices.
  
- Alexandra:      Okay.

- Axel:                 This operation is between 1500 $- 2000 $

- Alexandra:      It's very expensive operation however I accept.

- Axel:                 When you want it to do ?

- Alexandra:      I'd like to get next week, please.

- Axel:                 So early? 

- Alexandra:      Yes, I need the operation for a job.

- Axel:                 Okei perfect. Monday at twelve o'clock.

- Alexandra:      Okey till Monday, doctor Axel.

- Axel:                  Well done, Alexandra, Good bye.

- Alexandra:       Good bye doctor Axel.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada