dimecres, 19 de novembre del 2014

EMAIL TO TEACHER

Dear teacher,

I am Alexandra and I am writing to you because I want to congratulate you for the way you teach this language. This manner you do is very good to learn, but for me is to much complicated because I am like blocked. I don't know what happens to me with English language and if you, as my teacher, could help me. I try to study. I try to understand the theory and I try to put all my knowledge in practice, but I cannot! I am blocked with this subject. When I read I understand a few things, when I listen somebody speaking in English is like I were listening Indian language. I thins i have to start for the beginning, with the simple things like vocabulary, present simple, etc. What do you think about it? 
I would like you to answer me.


I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada