dijous, 7 de maig del 2015

FORMAL LETTER

17A, Ettenheim
Castelló d'Empúries
Girona (Spain)
13th April, 2015
MR Mariano Rajoy
Complejo de la Moncloa
Avda. Puerta de Hierro s/n
26071 Madrid
 Mr Mariano Rajoy
I write this formal letter because I would like to express my discomfort with the way this country is ruled.
A few days ago I saw a piece of news about education. Mr Mariano Rajoy, the education above all, because if it wasn't for the education this country will not progress. Now, I'll ask a question; why...? why make responsible a Jose Ignacio Wert? Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not the education. As said the giant Nelson Mandela "education is the most powerful weapon wich you can use the change the world".
So Mr president, I would like you think a little in this point and make a change.

Sincerely,

Alexandra Puentedura

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada